The ArtsLink Project Awards have been suspended for the year of 2017. Please, standby for updates.
2016 ArtsLink Projects Awardees
ArtsLink Projects provides support to US artists, curators, presenters and arts organizations undertaking projects in any of the 37 eligible countries listed below. Applicants must be working with an artist or organization in that region and projects should be designed to benefit participants and audiences in both the US and the host country.Support is provided to:
• create new work that draws inspiration from interaction with artists and the community in the country visited;
• establish mutually beneficial exchange of ideas and expertise between artists, arts organizations, and the local community;
• pursue artistic cooperation that will enrich creative or professional development, or has potential to expand the community’s access to the art of other cultures.
Examples of eligible ArtsLink Projects:
• The creation of a site-specific installation with an Israeli artist;
• The collection of images, in collaboration with an Afghan colleague, for a book of photographs illustrating recent social changes;
• Participation in a workshop/residency at a Hungarian organization;
• Curatorial participation and lecture presentation at a multi-national exhibition of new media.